Nouns, Verbs, and Classes – The Deaf Duck Podcast EP02
Welcome back to The Deaf Duck Podcast, where I, Caleb, document my journey with Unity3D from absolute beginner to +1 absolute beginner, which is still a beginner….ha, math jokes. Absolute. My primary motivation for this podcast is to keep me motivated within the world of intimidating coding forums and unfair anger toward those of us trying to learn.
And now for the show notes part of this blog:
- Learn To Code by Making Games – The Complete Unity Developer by Ben Tristem and Brice Fernandes
- Unity3D subreddit
- Microsoft Virtual Academy.com C# Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners by Robert Tabor
- Syntax and Context / Grammar and Programming
- 3 Myths of Learning Programming Language
- What’s that Smell? my Text Adventure 101 game
- Am I really a developer or just a good googler?
- Flashboys by Michael Lewis and the (falsely?) convicted programmer
- Web developers know exactly how to do something only 42% of the time: