Way back in June 2011 when I started this podcast, my goal was to post a new episode each week. For those of you who look forward to weekly episodes I apologize for the absence as of late. I have good reason. But I’ll be back soon enough.
So, what the hell have I been up to?
- Submitting my final I Didn’t Mean to be Kevin edits before submitting the final manuscript to Black Coffee Press
- Completing a 6,000 word short story for an upcoming fake biography of the band Paris and the Hiltons
- Completing a 3,000 word short story for an upcoming horror anthology
- Completing a 3,000 word short story for a Sri Lanka literary publication
- Starting a 25,000 word novella for a top secret project. More details to come when I’m given permission to spill the beans.
- My wife and I just bought a house and are in the process of moving. Moving sucks.
Subscribe to my amazing, hilarious YouTube channel. Just click the button below.
Consider sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Think of it as a way to tell a friend “I’m thinking of you.”
About Caleb J. Ross
Caleb began writing his sophomore year of undergrad study when, tired of the formal art education then being taught, he abandoned the pursuit in the middle of a compositional drawing class. Major-less and fearful of losing his financial aid, he signed up to seek a degree in English Literature for no other reason than his lengthy history with the language. Coincidentally, this decision not only introduced him to writing but to reading as well. Prior this transition he had read three books. One of which he understood.