Here I chew, swallow, and every-so-often successfully digest various aspects of the writer’s life, from rejection to success, sober to drunk. The World’s First Author Podcast is for writers looking for a bit of navigation through the increasingly fractured path to publishing success…maybe. I also moderate The Velvet Podcast.
- Booked Podcast invites me to talk about Chuck Palahniuk’s Invisible Monsters: Remix
- Episode 013 Podcast: “Defend Your Work” with the Devil’s Worker, Ben Tanzer
- First ever live reading of “Click-Clack,” the story that first appeared in Warmed and Bound
- Book design, Die-cut and Image Wrap book covers (Video Blog Ep 012)
- New story, “The Lipidopterist,” read live at The Meshuggah Cafe, recorded by Booked Podcast
- Episode 012: November is NaNoWriNo. December is UhOhWriLess.
- Episode 011: Where your work goes when you die OR Long Live Everything!
- Episode 010: Twitter and the author. A novel with 140 characters, bad. An author with 140 characters, good.
- Episode 009: Do writers really need a writing room?
- Episode 008: ESU Visiting Writers Series with Caleb J. Ross (or at least 15 minutes of it)
- Episode 007: En-route to being a bad influence at ESU
- I’m still alive, and plan to be for another couple years at least
- Episode 006: A live reading at Czar Bar in Kansas City, MO
- Episode 005: Reading Live, Dying Live
- Interviewed at Booked Podcast about the Warmed and Bound collection
- Episode 004: Fictional Money OR The Whore Part II
- Episode 003: Technology and the Author Whore
- Episode 002: Attention, Author Promotion! One Night Only!
- Episode 001: Rent-to-Own Your Landscape
- Episode 000: Do I Really Need Three Numerical Placeholders for this Podcast?
Subscribe to my amazing, hilarious YouTube channel. Just click the button below.
Consider sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Think of it as a way to tell a friend “I’m thinking of you.”