Book Marketing Tests and Studies
Below is a list of my blog posts that detail the various book marketing tests I’ve conducted over the years. I take pains to measure and track as many facets of these tests as possible, including using website analytics tracking, A/B testing, precision methodology, and a sprinkle of whoring myself out in the name of data. Some are successes. Some are absolute failures. None (probably) are a waste of time.
- Day 4 and 5 of Does a Free Kindle Promotion Work?
- Day 3 of Does a Free Kindle Promotion Work?
- Day 2 of Does a Free Kindle Promotion Work?
- Day 1 of Does a Free Kindle Promotion Work?
- The Second Conducting: What is the Value of a Goodreads.com book giveaway? 84% had never heard of me. 34% plan on reading my books.
- Does posting purchase links in social network comments lead to book sales?
- You may notice some really annoying links out there during the next week
- What is the value of a Goodreads.com book Giveaway? 93% of entrants had never heard of me. 88% plan on reading my books.
- I lost $ 75.48 on a Facebook ad campaign, and you can too! -OR- Can Facebook ads sell books? Quick answer: no. Long answer: noooooooooooooooo.
- How do readers choose books? (Poll Results)
If you enjoy these tests, consider subscribing to this blog so that you never miss a post.