What’s a Game Engine? – The Deaf Duck Podcast EP04
In this week’s episode I start off by apologizing for this not being a weekly podcast. Oops. But then I quickly(ish) get into my progress with Unity, with C#, an update on my newest game project, and I even have time to talk a bit about what a game engine is (see, the title of this episode isn’t just a trick).
- I’ve finished the C# Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners course!
- I just finished lecture 80 in the Learn to Code by Making Games Unity course on Udemy!
- The importance of a game design document
- What is a Game Engine?
- My game dev roadmap
- Microsoft Virtual Academy.com C# Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners by Robert Tabor
- Learn To Code by Making Games – The Complete Unity Developer by Ben Tristem and Brice Fernandes
- My Number Wizard game (doesn’t work on Chrome)
- Game Maker Studio
- What is a Game Engine? (via gamecareerguide.com)
- Newb Quest podcast
- Two-and-a-half-D: The Unity Game Dev Podcast
- Code Monkeys podcast
Music credit: “Rhinoceros” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/